The art of making small changes to the way we dress in order to make big changes in the world.
If you love fashion and want to live more sustainably, this activity book will help you create a wardrobe that reflects your personal style AND is mindful of the impact the fashion industry has on the environment and human welfare.
• Learn the shocking facts about fashion
• Make better choices when shopping
• Develop your own unique style
• Have fun with friends and family
• Discover unique ways to upstyle and upcycle your wardrobe
• Give old clothes a second life with creative crafts
Out Summer 2022!
Lexi Rees was born in Scotland but now lives down south where she’s a slave to carrot obsessed gelding, a frisky mare, a dog who’s convinced he’s not been fed in a month, and a house of hungry boys.
She writes action-packed adventures and fun activity books for children. She’s passionate about reducing her footprint on the planet and becoming more self-sufficient.
She has an active programme of school visits and other events is a Book PenPal for three primary schools and runs a free online #kidsclub and newsletter which includes book recommendations and creative writing activities.